Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Turkey Day Eve..

We still haven't gotten our professional photos for the wedding. Chris and I really need to call them about that to find out when we will get them..

In the mean time I did go through the photos I got from my mother-in-law Donnamae and I've picked the ones I like the best and loaded them online to share.. I'm also finally getting down to business about sorting through the over one thousand photos we had from the Honeymoon..

We got all our thank you cards written and mailed yesterday. I'm happy to have that done. We also did our first "Date Day" since we got married. Chris and I both came down with some nasty colds and Chris actually got a sinus infection so we've been sick for the past few weeks. We are finally feeling better. So we saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 on Monday. I thought it was brilliant!

Anyway my main reason for this post is to share what photos I do have so far.. I'll work more on the honeymoon pics after work today so I may have more by Friday. I'll let you know when I get them all up. There are a lot to sort through.. I promise I'll only put up my favorites!

I really love my new work schedule and we were told Chris should *fingers crossed* be moved to the same schedule by the end of the year. I hope it works out I really do, It would be so much more economical for us since we are saving up for a house if we can carpool again.

Without furhter ado here are the photos! I hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Wedding Weekend


Honeymoon

Chris and I are spending Thanksgiving with his Dad's side of the Family. We will go have lunch with my parents on Saturday. Christmas Eve is with Chris's Mom and Christmas day is with my parents.. We'll get together with Chris's dad again after Christmas as I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...