Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Picture Post!

I am at work and for the moment at least its not terribly hectic so I though I'd try using the internet here to load some pictures that I've been wantint to share.. ^_^



I also need to talk hair. I am not sure what I want to do with my hair for the big day.



But first! A few pictures I took last weekend..

Kimi and Achilles sharing some love: 7-24-10

Chris and Achilles just chilling on the lawn: 7-24-10

Sam & Aiden in the pool w/ Mikey watching: 7-24-10

Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO  
I didn't take many shots in Estes Park .. this is one of better ones.. Since the tours were sold out.. I plan on taking more next time when we get an actual tour .. I did read an entire pamphlet on the hotel that was neat.. it told you what ghosts haunt the place and everything!
Anyway now on to hair.. there is a woman that will come to the wedding location and do hair and makeup. Since I am getting married at 11am on a Sunday this is perfect. I need to call her on Monday to setup a consult. I want to have an idea about how I want my hair and stuff though by then. So for the rest of this week I'm going to be looking at hair styles. I'm not sure if I want a full Updo or a parial updo since its going to be early in the day. So many little things to think about still..
I'm really not feeling well today so I may take a short day today but well see..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...