Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Adventures of a Future Green

So We are moving on Saturday. I am unsure about the future now except that I am still very excited to get married! Only 145 days to go now!

Finally got the save the dates in the mail yesterday from our photographer. I started working on getting them all in envelopes but I realized I packed my address book! I emailed my mom about it so she can get me addresses and I reminded Chris I need his family's addresses.

In other news Achilles graduated from Puppy class! We also found a class on Mondays so we can go back to the same trainer in July for his intermediate class. I really am happy about that I didn't want to have to go to a different trainer.

I also am going on Saturday to pick up our signature matte and the two 5x7s we are giving to our mothers. I loved the idea of a signature matte. You may never look at a guest book but this is something we'll hang up on the wall. Its our favorite photo from the engagement session and its going to be an 8x10 with a white blank matte around it for our guests to sign. Since our wedding is going to be under 100 people we thought this would be nice.

I made my first roasted chicken today. I am really curious to see how it tastes.

I better go eat!

Hope all of you are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...