Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Things Are looking up..

The move went as smoothly as we could expect considering the horrible weather this past week. There is a load in my Jeep still that needs to go into storage and a small pile of things in the apartment. We are pretty much settled in and things have been looking up.

I am learning to deal with Achilles not being allowed in the house. He gets a long really well with Bandit and Buddie so I know he is not so lonely. Now that the weather is nice again I plan on starting to take some time everyday to spend with him outside and play and train.

We also have been enjoying the Wii. Donnamae and David have Tiger Woods for the Wii and we found out we cannot add profiles because they already have 4 but we just hooked our Wii up and have been playing that. It is so much fun. We also are enjoying the Wii Resort game they have.

Randy, Chris's uncle, was able to fix my eliptical so Donna and I have been using it. Chris says if I lose weight and my wedding dress needs alterations we'll pay for it and not to worry. I was able to fit in my dream dress on Saturday. Not only did it fit it fit better all over! So my bust was just right too haha we were all dumbfounded! I put half down on it and I can't wait for mine to come in!

We really are going to be able to save a lot of money living here. We are so confident we are looking at buying instead of renting a house. Fingers crossed!

We still need to order flowers. I think on Monday I'll call this florist I wanted to try and use and see if I can setup an appointment. We have a meeting at the apartment that morning to find out what we need to fix to get our deposit back so I'm hoping it isn't too much. If we could get our deposit back that would cover the DJ in itself.. haha.. also we turned our cable box in today and they said they owe us 9 cents.. haha..

Higgin is adjusting, unfortunately Tiger, Donna's cat isn't too thrilled that Higgins is there so he is living solely in our room for now. She still has a kitten that she is watching and they actually got her spayed on Sunday so I'm not suprised she is so territorial. I am hoping in a week or so that things will calm down and he can roam the house.

All and all it is an adjustment but things are looking up and it is only for a few months.. ^_^

We got almost all the Save the Dates out .. only a few stragglers we need to mail. We were missing about 8 addresses but we have almost all of them now so yay! I hope everyone likes them and is able to use them. I think the book mark idea was a good one.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...