Monday, October 17, 2011

Cold and Rainy Monday

Good Morning Folks!

We are just two weeks away from Halloween/my 1 year Anniversary now!

Yesterday we spent the day with my parents at the Botanical Garden in Denver. It was a lovely day, not too hot not too cold and the sun was out. I took a bunch of photos and I spent about an hour going through them this morning. I added my favorites to my 2011 album. I've been seriously thinking of how I can fund my hobby of photography. I love it so dearly but its expensive! I need a Macro Lense. I had so many chances to take great close up shots there but my lenses just aren't good enough for the kind of vision I had. I realized that if I keep taking the pictures I love maybe I can try and sell the ones I am most proud of. I'm still a long way from feeling confident enough to try but I'm going to keep learning and someday soon I hope to let all of you know when I open my store online!

Aside from the people and animals in my life there are only 3 things I really love, first photography, second books/reading, and third baking. If I could magically combined all three into a job I'd be the happiest girl in the world. ^_^ Maybe when I'm older Chris and I can go all out and open a coffee shop. We can display photography from local artists and have a reading area where people can swap books, and of course I could make yummy treats to go with our coffees. Its a dream I'm willing to dream for. I'll add it to my "if we win the lottery" list.

Anyway here is the album again for 2011!


2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...