Monday, October 10, 2011

October? Already?

My First year of marriage has flown by. In mere weeks we will be celebrating our 1 year Anniversary at the Melting Pot. I am so excited! This year has mainly been about spending time with family and friends and working on our house. Even though we bought a brand new home there is SO much to do!! Home Depot has become a home away from home this year.

We built Achilles a kennel using some of the extra space in our 3 Car garage. Which we then had to reinforce as he bore a hole in the wire. >_<

We had some drama getting our fence. We were ripped off and the guy has disappeared! He is wanted by the police here in Colorado. I hope they get him! Live and learn I guess. Chris, my Dad, and my Father-in-Law all came together and built our Fence this past July. It turned out better than had the company we hired done the work. Our neighbor had them and they've had to replace several posts already themselves.

Friends and Family are expanding. Our friends Woody and Shannon are having their first baby in December! I'm so excited for them! My cousin Emily is have her 4th child a baby boy anytime now.

Halloween is right around the corner. We've started decorating the house and we plan on getting pumpkins next weekend.

The fall weather has finally arrived! Its been a really hot year so far and this weekend it dropped into the 50s!

A friend of mine from High School has moved to Colorado Springs. Its nice having more friends so close. Her husband finally is here from Germany. They were living there for the past 4 years. Her husband is in the airforce. We got to visit her and her kids a few weeks ago. Now we have to make plans to meet her hubby! I'm looking forward to it.

Anyway lots to do!

Here is a photo update on my year..


2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...