Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Already?

Hello All .. this year is coasting right on by it seems. We still have people to book for the wedding but its getting done slowly.. We called the photographer we want and are going to see them our next Saturday off. I still need to actually purchase my dress. I may try and do that that weekend as well.

Achilles, our loving puppy, is adapting very well. He had his first vet visit with us yesterday and he was a big hit. We've got him on Science Diet Large Puppy food now and she said we should try not to over work him as he is a puppy because that can cause hip problems. Chris told the vet he wants to be able to take Achilles hiking and we were told to wait till he is a year and a half so next summer he'll be old enough to go with us. For now the walks to the mailbox and back (takes about 15 minutes round trip) is just right.

Achilles starts his puppy training classes on Monday too. I'm looking forward to this because he uses me as a chew toy and I can't take it anymore! Hahah. That is going to be an interesting experience. Every Monday night at 8pm for the next 8 weeks. Wish us luck! If its really good we will probably take him to the intermediate class over the summer.

We are going to be sending out our save the dates soon for the wedding. We also need to figure out our invitations and get other things setup. Chris's mom wanted us to use fake flowers but I do not want to do that. She tried to talk Chris into it a few days ago when they were at lunch together but my parents and I both shot the idea down. She asked me too and I was like no thats okay. Kimi told me a few weeks ago she might try that, she had asked Kimi the same thing so I was prepared for it. I know I want real flowers because this is an important day for me and Chris.

We still need talk to the travel agent. Hopefully we can get that all squared away soon.

Busy Busy Busy both at work and in life in general ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...