Friday, April 30, 2010

Flowers, flowers every where..

Maybe it is because it is spring, but I have flowers on the brain this morning. It is one of the last things we have left to do and it is kind of important. We've talked about buying the flowers in bulk because our caterer will cut them and put them in the centerpieces so we need to decide on how many we need and what kind. We then need to talk to a real florist about the bouquets and such. So right now I'm trying to get an idea of what I want.

Some ideas I kind of liked..






I've been collecting photos online for awhile now of things I like for design and such.. Need to figure out what kind of cake we want as well.. ^_^

I'll share more tomorrow maybe, dress shopping in the morning and then spending time with Kimi and Justin! Now, to get ready for work.. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. have you decided on flowers yet? I'm totally loving the bottom ones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bottom ones too.. flowers are next on my list.. I have an idea of what I want to do with the decorations but the bouquets I'm not sure..^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...