Wednesday, April 28, 2010

To Go or Not to Go..

Chris and I have been discussing our honeymoon a lot lately. It is another wonderful gift from my parents. They said we can use money from the wedding budget to pay for our honeymoon because their honeymoon consisted of a long weekend in the Poconos. We had decided on Disney World ages ago. Now, concern about the budget has made us start looking for alternatives. I found out we could go to the Virgin Islands for about 300 less than the Disney option. How crazy is that?? We could also go to Ireland but then we'd have no money for food. Hahaha. We do intend to go to Ireland but maybe in a few years, for an anniversary.

My main dilemma is I love the idea of Disney World but now the Virgin Islands is also growing on me. I miss the beach. I miss the sand in my toes and the smell of the ocean on the wind. Do not get me wrong I love Colorado and would happily grow old here but the coast is in me and I need my fixes every now and then.

So now my question that I pose to anyone out there reading this.. should I stick to Disney or should I convince Chris we should go to the Virgin Islands, or someplace else exotic? I guess time will only tell!

Still need:
-flowers
-cake
-tuxes
-officiant

It is really warm in here so I can't sleep.. hopefully writing on the good ole blog will help clear my head so I can sleep. I am so excited for saturday! Going to put money down on my dress!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...