Monday, August 30, 2010

First Weigh In success!

I totally had cake yesterday at work. I tried hard to avoid it but chocolate cake with chocolate icing is way too tempting. Still today, on my first weigh in since rejoining Weight Watchers I was down 4.3lbs!!! Most of which I am sure was all the alcohol I drank on vacation but that puts me back on track and I am so happy!!!

I worked out extra hard today too doing over an hour of Zumba cardio dvd goodness. Which I think was really important because we are going out to lunch today with my future mother-in-law.

It is so nice to have things to do today that do not require us running around like crazy headless chickens for once. It is an almost relaxing day off!! The big day is getting closer and closer.. I can't wait. I found out when my Bridal shower is going to be. Its been so long since I've had a party in my honor before. I don't normally expect such things.

I am so glad I found Zumba. This is a workout plan I can really stick to. Chris came in from mowing the lawn while I was doing the Zumba Cardio Party and he laughed and was like "wow you are really getting into this!" I just smiled and said its soo much fun! I was out of breath so I couldn't really have said more I wanted to.

In weight watchers you set lots of mini goals to help you from getting discouraged so here are my mini goals:

-5% - basically I need to lose about 7.4lbs to reach this and I'm already half way there
-10lbs - 10lbs is about a dress size so I'm looking forward to this one
-10% - this will leave me with less than 10lbs till my final goal
-Goal - which for me is about 23-25lbs from my starting weight.

Other goals I have are to get toner and more fit and look smokin' in my Wedding Dress. ^_^

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...