Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gooooood Mooorning..

and now I have the Beatles stuck in my head.. don't you just love the way my brain works?

Achilles graduated intermediate training last night and on the 13th he starts the 6 week Advanced! It gives me time to get out there and work with him in more in the mean time. We were able to sign up since it is only a 6 week class. Otherwise last night would have been the end. We play Simon says last night and apparently a lot of what the Advanced class is is just games to reinforce things they've learned in the previous classes..



On the Weight Watchers front yesterday. I dipped into my weeklies already.. I figured I would have to. So for those of you who don't know how weight watchers works, the point is to take in less calories then you burn since that is the only scientifically proven way to lose weight. They have the points system to help make it easier on you (they also have the filling foods program but I've never tried it.. last time I was on WWs it was called Core). You get so many Daily Points(DP), depending on how much you weigh, how old you are, and how active you are, also if you are male or female, or breast feeding.. they take a lot into consideration when getting you started so you have the most success. Justin, my future brother-in-law, has a heck of a lot more points then I do. Anyway on top of the DP you get Weekly Points(WP) so that if you go out to eat or have some special event or just don't get enough from the DP you can still eat more without feeling guilty. You also earn Activity Points(AP) when you work out and you can eat those to. One of my mini personal goals I like is that if I use WP I try to have enough AP built up by the end of the week to balance it out. So far I have 8AP for this week and I've used 7WP.

I'm a little stiff this morning, I did over an hour of Zumba yesterday and so I just did the 17minute AB workout this morning.

That sandwich I had for lunch yesterday at 7 West was soooo good but I shouldn't have ate the whole thing at once. I was stuffed until about 7ish last night. Which is when we were in class. I ended up just having toast for dinner at like 8:30 last night with a glass of chocolate milk. I've learned though! And learning is important.. next time I'll eat half the delicious sandwich goodness and I'll save the other half for later.. ^_^

We were supposed to go see our caterer on Saturday but he isn't available. So my mom setup the meeting for the 27th of September. Chris is starting to get more worried about getting it all done then I am! I am trying not to stress though, I told him we are right on schedule and not to worry. Which is true!

Better go get ready for work. We have meeting this morning.. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...