Saturday, August 7, 2010

Feels like a lazy Saturday...

Really though I got things done so I feel good. Plus having dinner with my parents tonight. Very excited. We are going out to eat!

Anyway Kimi and I went and looked at bridesmaid dresses and we found one we both like that they can get for her in black. I am really excited. No pictures to share though. We talked about a lot of other stuff going on and I really hope we do more stuff together. I'm looking forward to going to Breckenridge next week. One more week!!!! I am so excited. Last time I didn't really know Justin and Kimi that well but this time we know each other better and I am more comfortable and able to talk more.. which with me is a big deal because I tend to get really quiet and tongue tied.

I keep forgetting to call the florist. I really need to do that so I can book them! I showed Kimi some of the flowers and told her what its gonna look like. Less than 3 months now!!! Aaaaaah.

In other news Chris and I are right on track to get a house!!!! I am so excited. It is going to take us a few months to put together the money for the down payment but it looks like in a few months we'll be getting with started in really looking. We want to look at places in longmont and we've seen a lot of listings in our price range so I'm feeling very hopeful.

I have to get ready for dinner but I just wanted to stop by and let ya'll know whats going on. Does anyone have any tips for a first time home buyer? Let me know!!

I'm am going to try and keep posting more often now that everything is starting to come together.

2 comments:

  1. yay for new house. It took us forever to look at houses. Make sure you get a good real estate agent! It would make the biggest difference in the world.

    ps. love your blog. Have you sent out invites yet? (where's ours?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its coming! We are doing that whole make your own invites.. I have to get them mailed out.. probably after we get home from our vacation next week..

    At this point we are just looking around online to see whats out there in our price range.. once we get closer to having the money for a downpayment saved up we'll start talking to a real estate agent.. hopefully not too long from here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...