Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Day!

So we are getting closer and closer!

We tried to make our invitations this past weekend but the paper was having issues with the ink from my parent's printer. Chris's mom is going to get a quote for us from her printer. It shouldn't be bad since we only need a small number and we have all the paper and everything. We hope to get them printed up this week so we can assemble them and mail them by next Monday.

I am still doing well with WW's I've lost a decent amount of weight since I started a whole 2 weeks ago. I've started working out every morning except Sunday now. I feel really motivated and just good in general.

We had Achilles sleep in our room the other day and it went really well so we may start doing that more and more and once winter comes we'll keep him in our room as much as we can to keep him warm, he doesn't have as heavy a coat as the other dogs.

One of the things I am really happy about is my wedding gift from Chris. At walmart yesterday we saw a deal we couldn't pass up. Chris bought me my new Cannon Rebel! It is the 10mp camera which is fine with me since I'm not a professional photographer. It came with an awesome camera bag and a 2GB memory card. All for the regular price of the camera itself. Chris said he'd intended to try and get me my camera before our Honeymoon and voila! Now what should I get him?? Oh dear.

I was so giddy yesterday but I didn't get to really play with it because it took 2 hours to charge the battery and his Mom had gotten new stuff for the Wii so we played frisbee golf and then after dinner we all watched The Hangover. Donnamae and David hadn't seen it before. Its so funny. We got The Hangover and American Werewolf in London on Bluray yesterday. I love that Walmart sells cheap ones now. ^_^

I'll share some of the shots from my new camera when I get them loaded on my computer at home. I was playing with it for a few minutes this morning. This was a really extravagant gift and I have no intention of asking for anything else for awhile. I need to pick up an extra battery for it and Donnamae who uses a Nikon and wants to start doing photography at least partially for a living has all kinds of recommendations for me for things to get.

I still carry my little 10mp Kodak Easyshare in my purse so if I see something I want to photograph I have something with me but when we go to Disney and for other things I'll take my new one. Like for my Bridal Shower.. ^_^

We are meeting up with the DJ on October 4th. My Bridal shower is the weekend right before that. We have a meeting setup to finalize everything at the Boettcher and another to see the caterer and pick our linens, we finally decided on our center pieces and our favors. I am feeling really positive about everything!! So it really is a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...