Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hair and Makeup Success!

So I had fun last night. Chris was a little frustrated just because we didn't get home until nearly midnight! Ugh, that was due to traffic caused by construction and our normal exit on I-25 was closed and we had to go up to the next exit and take another road back down. We also got a little lost in Golden because it was dark and the signs to get to I-70 east bound were confusing.

Still the appointment itself was great and I really liked the woman. Also I got bangs.. which will grow on me more I'm sure and of course grow out.. they look great with the hair for the wedding though.. lol.. and she colored my hair. I like it.. ^_^



This is a sample.. the back looks great too but I'll save that for the big day.. ^_^

The makeup around the eyes will be lighter because it will be during the day and natural lighting but I felt like a pretty princess hahaha..

But in general I am haaaappy.. ^_^

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...