Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This might be easier..

I figured out it would be easier to share photo albums sometimes instead of trying to load individual photos because our internet here has issues..

Animals


..so some of those have been on here before but most have not. as I build up more photo albums I'll share more.. ^_^.. in other news we got all our invitations prepped yesterday and we are taking them to the post office this morning before work to get them mailed out. One more thing checked off my list and one less thing to worry about.. ^_^

So I am playing my first every football pool and I lost. But I did pretty well up until the games last night. I don't know why I picked the Chargers.. honestly.. oh well always another chance next weekend.. ^_^

Achilles started his advanced training last night. Only 5 more classes left. We did a review of heal and greeting strangers, as well as walking along other dogs. Achilles did pretty well. I plan on working more on his heal and stuff this week.. also he is getting really mouthy again so we need to work on that.

I've been doing really well with my exercise I worked out 6 days last week and so far 2 days this week. ^_^ I am seeing and feeling the difference too. ^_^ I can't wait to try my dress on again when it comes in. I hope I look great! It should be there in another 2 weeks.

Well gotta finish getting ready to go! Hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...