Thursday, September 9, 2010

Photo Fun..

I have played with my new camera every day for at least a few minutes so now here are some of my favorite shots.. again this is with a Canon EOS Rebel XS with a EF-S 18-55mm IS lens.. Enjoy the beginnings!


This is Tigger, She was a bit close so the flash created shadows but this was the same day I brought the camera home.. Donnamae has a book I can read to help teach me..


I took my camera out back the second day I had it for some outside shots before work.. here is one of the barn kittens..


Triplicat! hehe.. bad I know.. all the barn kittens..


The girls all came out of the barn to see what was going on..

Yesterday Higgins was in the window contemplating outside and I when picture happy. This is my favorite and now the background of my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...