Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wedding Update

We sent our wedding invitations to the printer to have them print them up for us because our printer was curling the pages. Not fun. *Fingers Crossed* we get them back before Monday.

I'm trying to setup a trial run with the hair/makeup lady we are going to use. Also going shopping for something to put in my hair my next Saturday off which is on the 18th.

I am still kind of bummed that I cannot go to my cousin Jason's Wedding on the 25th. I just have so much going on here and I do not have the funds to fly to Alabama. I do not expect them to come to my Wedding either since they are so close together. Who knows though. They may surprise us and come.

I need to go get something to eat. I've been doing awesome with my morning Zumba and staying on program with Weight Watchers! Can't wait for my dress to come in so I can see it on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...