Friday, September 17, 2010

Big Smiley Face.. ^_^

First off, I have had a cold all week and been really achey and cruddy feeling. I woke up feeling amazing this morning! So yay for that.
Second, I got a reply card given to me and it was a confirmed reply so I'm really excited now. Some one is coming to my wedding! Hahaha. One of guys we invited from work. Who we have known since we started is coming. Yay!
Third, it is friday and I get go home and have pizza. Hahaha.
Fourth, I am going shopping with my Mom tomorrow.

So I have lots to be happy about right now. Can't wait to get home. Chris had to stay home today because everyone is off on a fishing trip and one of the alpacas went into labor this morning right before we had to leave for work.

Its been a busy day and I am happy it is nearly over.

I can't wait to start hearing who is coming to my wedding!

Peace out everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...