Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Caroline and Jason McClain's First Dance



This was filmed from someone at my cousin Jason's Wedding this past weekend. I think it is so cool! It is a Peruvian Waltz. They lived in Peru for a while this year. I sadly missed the wedding but my Mom told me about it and it sounded wonderful.

We had meetings with the caterer yesterday for our wedding. We got a lot of stuff figured out including the table linens and everything. I am excited! Our theme is Autmun so that is the key if you come to the wedding. I think it is a wonderful setting for a fall wedding.

I found out from my mom a few more peoplet that are coming as well as some that are not. Those who aren't I didn't expect to come. My cousin Ali had a baby early this year and I totally understand her not wanting to travel with him, her husband is going to be away on business from what I understand. I'll get to meet her son one of these days. For now I can enjoy pictures people share ^_^

Just over a month left.. craaazzy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...