Sunday, September 26, 2010

5 more weeks!

That is right folks 5 more weeks. I've heard personally from a handful of people that they are coming. My parents should be on their way back from Alabama at this point so I'll be able to find out first hand if they have recieved any of the reply cards back from people.

Tomorrow we are meeting with the caterer to finish up stuff at the Boettcher Mansion and to pick out our linens and silverware and such. I am excited! We also get to show them our idea of the centerpieces. Chris and I will then just need to order the flowers and pick up the rocks we need.. lol.. for the centerpieces.. it will work with the location trust me!

5 weeks from now I'll be married and enjoying my reception at this time.. and 5 weeks from tomorrow I'll be landing in Orlando, FL by now. I am so excited about everything. Chris and I need to book a hotel room. For the weekend of the wedding. We've agreed to make it easy and stay together the night before the wedding. Once we arrive at the Boettcher though we wont see eachother till I walk down the aisle.. ^_^

I have to make table assignments, my mom said that even though originally we were going to just let everyone pick their own table she said some people might feel better if they know where they are sitting. I guess that does make sense so as I find out who is coming I'm going to start making a list of who should sit at what table. Then we need to get a bunch of little name cards and label them. Oh the fun. Haha.

In non wedding news Chris and I intend to try and go to the Zoo soon. We haven't been yet this year and with my new camera I am dying to go. I plan on taking it with me to the Boettcher tomorrow and try and get some shots if I can.

Also it seems I picked poorly in the football pool this week.. oh well its all in good fun.

Can't wait to see everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...