Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday, Tuesday

This weekend was actually very productive. 40 more days to go!

I met my mom on Saturday at Starbucks, mmm coffee! We were in search of some very specific things, jewelry, a wrap (in case it is cold, as it does tend to snow on Halloween), a head piece and shoes. I was excepting some success but we had total success. I also got to try on the sample of my wedding dress again! Sooo exciting. We found earrings and a bracelet at Macy's, a necklace at the Sterling Silver store, a wrap at Dillards, and shoes and a reeeeeaally pretty headband at Dina's Bridal. So I am not going with the flower on the side image I was thinking about (see the early hair post) but I am really happy with what I did find.

Things are getting really busy now, tonight I have my hair trial. She is only at the salon tues-thurs. We are meeting with the Boettcher Mansion on the 27th, as well as our caterer to pick linens. My dress ships on the 27th so I am hoping to be able to go try it on and get the hem setup on the 2nd. My bridal shower is on the 3rd and we meet the DJ on the 4th. We are doing our Bachelor/Bachelorette co-op party on the 16th. We have several people to pay between now and the 31st. I still have to work a lot between now and the end of Oct.

Tomorrow is the first day of Fall, but it still has been really warm out so I'm hoping that it means it wont be snowing on Halloween this year. We shall see. The weather here is always crazy.

Chris and I need to pick up the stuff for the favors and the centerpieces. We need to get gifts for people involved in the wedding. So much to do and time is starting to quickly tick by..

Oh I do have some new photos to share.. not many.. I looove my new camera though.. can't wait to get to disney world. ^_^.. my mom said she is going to use my camera at my wedding for me!!

Animals

Scenery


Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...