Monday, March 1, 2010

Lists and more lists...

Good Morning All!

I love Monday's because I do not have to work. I do have plenty of other things to work on though so I am kept busy and may as well be working it seems.

So this morning Chris and I sat down and hashed out an official guest list including a few people we could cut if need be. It is so hard to make a guest list! Especially when you know that every extra person you add may cause problems. We are definitely working on a budget. Originally we were told around 50 guests, but then we realized a few things and we've raised it to 65. The list I just made, including kids had 76 (counting Chris and I).

This is under the understanding that some may not come, also we have about 8 I think we can take off that list. Mainly work associates we are not close too. I have a lot of out of state family too that may not actually come but its a gamble. Inviting people assuming they wont come and then they RSVP saying yes could tip us over the edge. I emailed the list to my Mom so she can either approve it or tell me I need to cut a certain number of guests. This is why in the long run we planned to do a party outside the wedding itself so we can invite local people we cannot have at the actual ceremony.

My other things to do today include:
- calling the DJ so he will write up a contract
- getting to the gym!!
- cleaning the house
- looking up bridal shops and trying to set an appointment for Saturday

My Mom wants to start getting ideas for wedding dresses this weekend. So she and I are going to have lunch and go to one Dress shop so we can see whats out there and figure out what style looks good on me. That way in May or June we can start seriously looking. I'm hoping that Kimi will be able to go with us when we start seriously looking so we can find her a dress as well.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...