Thursday, March 11, 2010

To Resize or not to Resize

I keep going back and forth about getting my ring resized again it fits perfect right now. That is where my concerns lie. I am fine with it exactly as it is right now but what about in the summer when it gets hot out? My fingers tend to swell a bit and thats why the rings I wear on my right hand are a bit bigger. I don't want to have it be too big for part of the year on the off chance my fingers swell for maybe 3 months out of the year. >_<

I have 6 months before they'd charge me again so I guess I'll just wait and see.

I also wanted at this time to mention that I will probably start blogging more about non-wedding things as well as the wedding plans. Getting married isn't my life its just part of my life, and I do plan on continuing this blog after the big day. Watching House on Monday made me realize that I'm someone that wants to share all kinds of bits and pieces of my life at random on here so you will see more. It will just show you more about who I am and what kind of person I've become over the years.. as well as how I adjust to being Mrs. Green..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...