Thursday, March 4, 2010

TLC

I keep watching these shows on TLC .. "Say Yes to the Dress" and now "Wedding Perfection". The first just makes me think people pay waaaay too much for wedding dresses. That isn't to say they are not gorgeous dresses but seeing them go in to the boutique with there 5,000 dollar limits for dresses makes me just frustrated. Haha but I'm sure I can find a dress that I love that I can afford. I think I've found one I love looking at at the location I'm going to on Saturday with my Mom. I know its just to test the water but if I fall in love with this dress on me then I'll figure out how to pay for it. If thats the case I'll have to take Kimi with me another time so she can see it too. I want someone else's opinion aside from my mom's and mine when I actually purchase anything!

The other show, "Wedding Perfection" just makes me wish I could afford a wedding planner. I feel guilty because my mom is basically taking on this roll and I know she doesn't really want all that stress on her. Thats why I've stepped up for the DJ and my dress. We just need to figure out the flowers, which Chris's mom has offered so graciously to pay for, and find a photographer. Anyway, I loooove this show. They do outrageous and sometimes amazing things. It is about a company in NYC that plans weddings. I've been watching it before work in the morning. I love TLC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...