Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Update

Happy Monday All!

It is technically still the weekend for me because I do not work on Mondays. I've had a wonderful weekend!

We were able to get all our bills paid and the DJ got his deposit. We just owe him the rest on Oct 31st. My Mom and I went to Dina's Bridal Saturday morning for our appointment. It was so much fun! I tried on all kinds of dresses. Including a ball gown! I've always wanted to try one of those on! I felt like a princess, but it wasn't me and it wasn't right for my Wedding. Trying to stay in mind with my personality, figure and the fact that I am getting married on Halloween and want to have a little fun with it I think I have found my dress. They knew it was my first time looking so I may go somewhere else and look as well but most likely I'll be back there for that dress. IF/When I go back to get it I am going to get Kimi and maybe even Donnamae (Chris's mom) to go too so they can see it too. We were allowed to take pictures but we hadn't brought a camera so my mom took photos on my blackberry. They came out a bit fuzzy but I was able to Show Kimi and my best friends some of the details and stuff on the dress. I really loved it! I'd post pics on here but Chris reads this and I want it to be a suprise for him!

After the dresses my Mom, Chris and I all went out for lunch and then to the mall to pick up my ring. It is so nice to have it on my finger now! Kay Jewelers did a great job although its a tiny bit snug. They told me it is guaranteed for 6 months so I'm going to let it be for now and try and loose some weight as I am, if in a month its still the same I'll take it back and have them increase the size a little. I don't want to make it too big because I worry about it then being too loose but I want it not to be quite so snug. It almost looks like its squeezing my finger!

That afternoon we traded in several PS3 and Wii games we do not use and picked up Wii Fit Plus and New Super Mario Bros. I looove both games! Wii Fit Plus is a million times better than Wii Fit was. It counts calories, and lets you make work out circuits so its not one activity and then stop and you have to select the next. It flows much better. We can also weigh Higgins!

We then went up to Kimi and Justin's for a BBQ. It was a lot of fun! We stayed till about 10:40 (we had gotten there around 4:30) so we were home in bed by about 11:30ish. I admit I don't drink a lot anymore and so the beer I had did leave me hurting a little on Sunday. BUT I still did the Wii Fit plus for about an dhour and 45 minutes. I just did yoga in the morning and a real work out in the evening when I was feeling more myself.

I hope that we do a lot more with Kimi and Justin in the future.

Today we have workouts, cleaning, and are going to try and go see Alice in Wonderland. I figure every weekend we have off and every Monday even we'll have at least one wedding related activity until the big day. Today Chris wants to go to the travel agent and start getting our honeymoon planned!

Gotta go clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...