Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Disney World Here We Come!

I know some will be disappointed that Chris and I have fully decided on Disney World as our Honeymoon destination. In the long run what really matters is what will makes us happy. (And we can still go swimming and such at the pool at our resort : P)

I am getting really excited. Not just about Disney World, which even if it was not our Honeymoon would be very exciting, but also about wedding plans. I was feeling very stagnate in everything and now things are starting to chug right along again. We are working with a Travel Agent on our honeymoon, we are going to a cake tasting on Saturday at Das Meyer: Fine Pastry Chalet .. they have really neat looking cakes on their site and the flavors sound delish! What is really nice is that they have an open house Tasting on Saturdays between 10:30am and 3:30pm. So that is what we are going to check out. This will be bakery number 1 of 3. Actually it is 2 of 3 because in February at the Bridal Show we attended I got to try A Matter of Taste, which I loved. If Das Meyer or the other bakery we will check out in 2 weeks do not surpass what I remember of A Matter of Taste we will get our cake through them.

Literally as I have been writing this I got an email from our Photographer. Our Engagement photos are online for viewing!! We need to pick a few to make actual photos but if you are curious you can see them at this site http://web.sendtoprint.net/proofbook/login.asp and the login is th(letters)0512(numbers ie todays date is 05/12)

Yet another thing to be excited about!! I could go on and on but I need to get home and take care of Achilles.. ^_^

Check out Leah and Chris

Presented By www.randallolsson.com

3 comments:

  1. its th(letters)0512(numbers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw the pictures Leah! And they turned out awesome :) You guys look so cute together. I think #10 is my favorite though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...