Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday, Monday..

Had a great Sunday! Got a free grill from my parents (score!!) and then got to take Achilles up to Chris' Mom's Alpaca ranch for a play date with their new puppy Bandit. Bandit is 2 months old and nearly as big as Achilles. He is going to be a monster! Haha.

As always though I have new photos to share!



Achilles trying to figure out how to get out of the back and up to us in the front..

Alpacas! All the girls and their babies..

Bandit and Achilles checking each other out..

Chris took this driving back from his mom's.. it was such a nice view on the way home.. it had threatened rain and stuff all day but that evening it was starting to clear up..

Going to bbq today to try out the new(used) grill and take Achilles for a nice long walk. Got his training class tonight.

So I believe I mentioned I need to lose 5lbs to get the dress I want right? 4.5lbs to go at this point. Need to work really hard this week to drop like another 1lb before Saturday. *Fingers Crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...