Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh Happy Day..

First off, 163 days till I'm Married!!!

Chris and I finally recieved the package for our Honeymoon today from our travel agent. I have about 2lbs to go to reach my 5lb goal still. I'm trying to get up and be more active. I still haven't been getting to the gym, bad I know, but I walked Achilles for a good 30 minutes this morning. I'm going to get back on the Wii Fit tomorrow too. I think in the long run the walking more and more is my main goal this summer to help with the wait loss and with my trip to Disney World in the fall. After all we will be walking all day for 4 days in a row during that trip.

We booked our meals yesterday! We are eating dinner at the Crystal Palace on Tuesday Nov 2nd at Magic Kingdom, on Wednesday we are eating dinner at the Garden Grill in Epcot, on Thursday we are eating at the 50's Prime Time Cafe (it was our second choice) but we've heard great things, Friday is our last full day and we are going to the Animal kingdom, we are having breakfast there at the Tusker House and then Dinner in Downtown Disney at the Raglan Irish Pub which we've heard rave reviews for. I can't wait! We will be arriving on Monday afternoon so we plan to just explore our resort that day. We are staying at the Coronado Springs. Saturday is when we leave and we are going to take a late afternoon flight so we can enjoy Downtown Disney some more before we have to head home. Trying to hit 4 theme parks in 4 days is intimidating but we are excited. If it was in our budget we would have loved to stay longer but the Honeymoon is being paid by my parents so we could only do so much.

The other good news is that we found our Officiant. He actually works with us. Original we asked a man named Scott who works here and is a minister. He is unable to do it because we are getting married at 11am. Another supervisor here is also ordained though and we talked to him and he said yes! David Herzog is marrying us! So excited!!

Oh! In regards to Disney. Our Honeymoon is setup with my name being changed since I am planning to legally change it. The package paper work said Mrs. Leah Green! That made me smile too!

I am having a great day really.. I hope it keeps going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...