Monday, May 10, 2010

Photography fun!

Chris and I had our Engagement photo session this afternoon with Randall the photographer we've hired for our wedding day!

We actually both go hair cuts this morning, nothing fancy we both just needed a trim and luckily it came out really nice. At 4pm we were in Golden to meet the photographer. We did a few shots outside of the studio which is this really neat old brick house. We then went over to the river and took more pictures. The whole session took about an hour. Chris and I had a lot of fun. We feel really comfortable with him. He said the photos will be up by Friday online for us to look at so we can pick what we want. I am so excited!

We have Achilles' puppy training class tonight.

I had some camera fun today too.. what do you expect.. as the blog says I am a pathological picture taker!






On the honeymoon front we have decided on Disney World. We are big kids at heart and my mom told us we could stay at one of the moderate resorts so we are looking at the Coronado Springs Resort .. we've been trying to plan everything. Sadly Matt Guseman and his wife aren't going until January. Originally our trips were overlapping so we'd have met up and had dinner one night. They go a lot and we've been getting restaurant recommendations from him. I'm excited to go its been ages and Chris has never been. One trip there just the 2 of us will be fun. The next time we go to Disney it will be with the kids. I can't wait to have kids.. but that is for another day..

Oh! Good news! I lost 1lb total this week. I'm going to work harder and hope for better results by next weekend. Wish me luck! We are going to have a cake tasting next Saturday and plan on taking a nice long walk on one of the trails around here next Sunday. I'll have to post more photos! I'll also let you know how the engagement photos came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...