Friday, August 17, 2012

Get Healthy Project Weekly Check In: Week 2

So I have not made much progress. This is going to be a short update. My goals were only partly met and I really need to work on my eating habits. I think I haven't fully accepted my challenge to myself yet and if you do not really truly want it how can you achieve anything? That said I believe I am truly ready this time. So here are my new goals for this week and here is  too a fresh start!

Weekly Goals:

  • walk Flynn ever day for at least 30 minutes
  • do some other form of work out at least 4 times over the next week
  • limit the amount of sweets you eat daily
  • focus on healthier meals and snacks throughout the day
  • try to burn at least 1000 calories this week
I think that is a great reload. My goals are a little more open so I can try and accomplish more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...