Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hugs all around!

Yesterday ended up being a great day. Not only was I able to get my work out in, although it took longer as I had to stop and feed Flynn half way through it. Still it felt good and it is only the beginning.

Friday was a family day as will be today. My MIL came over and we had lunch and we got to cuddle Flynn. Donnamae went through all his clothes and helped me reorganize some of the clothes we haven't gone through yet. She and I were still talking when Chris got home from work. She being the great woman she is then offered us dinner at that point. She and I went over the the Brick House to pick up our meal and I got a hug! Before Flynn was born we went to the Brick House almost once a week. It is the only restaurant in town. When we walked in I got hugs. I got squeals of happiness to see me and how well I was doing. I got questions about how Flynn is doing and asking when they can see him. It felt really good.
An old photo of the Brick House

I am not one to be the center of attention. I like blogging and the internet because its a bit more anonymous than the real world sometimes, but it felt good. I live in a really small town. We don't even have a grocery store. It means a lot that people in town actually were worried about us. We haven't lived here that long but it makes me glad we picked this town to finally settle down in.

My mom is coming up to hang out today. Hoping to take a nice walk with her and Flynn today. I'll take my camera with us and maybe get some good shots. ^_^
Mom and I Sept 2010



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...