Friday, August 10, 2012

TGIF!

Flynn and I have made it through the week woohoo!

Flynn only woke up twice last night. First at midnight then at 2am. He then slept till almost 4am when I got up because Chris was getting ready for work. Flynn took the biggest bottle yet this morning. A whole 85ml.. I'm hoping he'll be up to 3 ounces a bottle before long. I tried weighing him last night and came up with 6.9lbs. We will see what it really is on Monday when we go to the pediatricians office.

Football season started last night, well the preseason but I'm already learning quickly that thanks to an 8 week old baby I wont be getting to finish a lot of night games. After all I sleep when he sleeps. We did get to see half the game though. From what I hear the Broncos creamed Chicago so woohoo. Flynn is getting ready to be part of our big time football family too. He has a Penn State bag from my cousin that says "Little PSU Lion" on it, two 0-3month onsies for CU, and two football blankets. Oh and another football outfit in his dresser ready to go when he is big enough and its colder out. He just is missing some Broncos and Giants gear.

Are you ready for some football?


On a random note its fitting both Mannings play for my teams now go Manning Brothers!



Chris and Flynn watching the Broncos

We were able to solve the sleeping problem last night. We took the bassinet from his pack'n'play and it actually fit in the bassinet upstairs. This way it keeps him above the cat and dog's access and he is happy. I think between that and the bigger bottles he has been eating helped a lot. 

Today is going to be the day I take my weight loss/ get back in shape post baby ideas full force. Still no Zumba, I have to get it back from my MIL. But I can start easy with my pilates dvd from the prenatal era.

I just need to keep my self motivated. One thing to motivate me is what I know I'm capable of. I was so close to my goal weight when I got married. So that is my start.

So a new segment in my blog will be a once a week post about my health and fitness goals. Since today is Friday I think it can be a Friday thing.

My MIL is coming by for lunch today.  So I have a lot to do before then. Hopefully Flynn will sleep for another hour or so so I can get my workout in.




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...