Monday, November 4, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

My Favourite Quote:

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today"
~James Dean

My favourite quote and I have tried to live by it but lately I've been slacking a lot. I think its a great quote to remind you that life is short and if you don't reach for the stars you aren't really living.  Life is just one big adventure. There are other quotes I like too that go hand in hand with this one. 

"Do something worth remembering"
~Elvis Presley

This one is why I moved to Colorado and got married on my favourite holiday, Halloween. It may not be memorable to others but I don't think that it has to be. The point is to have a memorable life something to look back and smile. 

Mainly my view is that no matter how simple and small you may feel your life is it is in your hands to make it as amazing and wonderful as you want. Everything about your life is in your hands and you better grab it by the horns or you have no one to blame but yourself for how it turns out. So go out there and do something amazing! Whether its have a great day with your family or do something for your community or even just do something to indulge yourself. You have to go out and make your own happiness and your own great memories to look back at in your golden years. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...