Wednesday, November 13, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 12

What's inside your fridge?

I would count my fridge as family typical. We have a brita for water, the traditional condiments such as low sodium soy sauce, salad dressing, and mustard.. soooo much mustard!! The mustard is due to unforeseen circumstances that require us to hold on to someone else's belongings. You get the idea, our fridge is pretty typical. 

We also carry two kinds of milk, whole milk for the Hubbie and Doodle and 2% for me. I grew up on skim milk so I just can't do whole milk it tastes like cream to me. We also will typically have half and half and some kind of flavored creamer in there. The half and half is mine it is actually Fat Free. I use half and half because I don't like sugar in my coffee but Chris likes sugar or sweet flavors at least so he gets creamer. Although I like creamer occasionally, for example we had pumpkin spice around Halloween and that was tasty!

Leftovers are also are a guarantee find in our fridge as well. Currently we have pasta and some chicken. Chris takes them for lunch through out the week and if they get out of hand we will do a Leftover Night for dinner. 

So there you have that that is what is in my fridge. No sode, no sweets thats just not our style. Oh and I have no clue what is in the freezer haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...