Tuesday, November 12, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 11

List 15 of Your Favorite Things:

  1. Family: I love spending time with my family and watching them expand and be happy. So of course they would come up on the top of my list.
  2. Friends: Similar to the Family I really see my friends as part of my family and can't imagine my life without them.
  3. Photography: Still very much an amatuer this is one of my favorite hobbies. I especially love taking photos of my family.
  4. History: World history, American History.. you name it I am fascinated by it. 
  5. Disney: I love the movies, the characters, the parks all of it is just enough imagination and fantasy that I feel a kid. 
  6. Coffee: My one true addiction although I have learned I can go off it I prefer not to. (I am drinking it even now as I type this)
  7. Books: I love to read! I also love to collect the physical books. I dream of having a library in my house some day.
  8. Music: I have always loved music. Now a days it is more joyful for me to teach my son about music and watch him dance with me and smile and laugh.
  9. Chocolate: I have a sweet tooth. 
  10. Animals: I love animals, not just cats and dogs and such but all creatures on this planet of ours. My favorite is the Red Panda.
  11. Movies: My favorite film is the Princess Bride. In the same sense as books I love the fantasy world and being transported somewhere else even if it is only for an 90 minutes. (although these days movies tend to run closer to 2 1/2 hours)
  12. College Football: While I prefer watching my Penn State play I really do enjoy watching any game if its a really good one. I get bored if one team is destroying the other but a good game of back and forth edge of your seat excitement is what I really look for.
  13. Theatre: This is for both musical and just stage. I saw a local theater preform Dracula when I was growing up in NJ and I was enthralled. I also so a Broadway production of Wait Until Dark that had some big names in it and I thought was brilliant. As a child my parents took me to Broadway for musicals such as Cats, Grease, The Scarlet Pimpernel and my favorite - The Phantom of the Opera. Since moving to Colorado I have tried to keep up my theater goings and hope to be able to instill the same enjoyment to my son as he gets older. 
  14. Halloween: I love scary movies and I love the playful and scary aspects of dressing up. Getting to play make believe at any age! Also there is the fall with the leaves changing and everything pumpkin spice. Last but not lease by far it is my Wedding Anniversary so it holds a special place in my heart.
  15. Paranormal: I believe in the unknown. I love to hear about and read about it. Both in the non-fiction aspects such as Ghost Hunters and the fictitious telling such as Paranormal Witness. I believe that we do not know everything and that there could be a veil we do not see that separates us from something other. The brilliance of it being "unknown" is that there is always that possibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...