Saturday, November 9, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 8

What's In Your Handbag?

In my handbag huh? Hmm well on a normal day that would include my wallet. Which really needs to be replaced as the clasp is starting to fall off. I always have chapstick, earbuds (although to be honest I never use them, I just have them just in case), my checkbook, random change, and my kindle.

If not my kindle I have an actual book. My bag is not very big but that is how I keep myself entertained on breaks and lunch at work. Work is the only place I really get to read these days.

My hand bag is nice but I have been jonesing for a new one. The one I use now was a gift from my mom last Christmas. It is a Thirty-One Bag and it is small. Big enough for a book and my wallet but not much else. It also doesn't really close up which means if I throw it in the seat next to me when I get in the car it tends to spill stuff all over the place (which probably is how I keep losing my chapstick). I really like the Thirty One bags so maybe I'll order a new one for my birthday. My cousins sells them. They are like Avon and those other Candle companies. I have 4 bags from them currently counting my lunch bag and purse. The other two bags are a big colorful tote and the PSU Little Lion bag my cousin gave us for Flynn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...