Saturday, November 16, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 15

A Typical Day In My Life:
Weekend Edition

I used last Sunday as my example..

Approx. 5:00 AM I wake up for the day. Have about 2 cups of coffee and catch up on the goings on of the week online on blogger, twitter, facebook and anything else I might peek at.

7:30 AM Doodle gets up and we get him breakfast.

8:00 AM Time to clean up the house. I talk to my mom and confirm what time we are going to be leaving for the day.

9:30 AM head out to Denver to see my parents.

10:30 AM we arrive at my parents house for a nice family visit. We start the visit off by taking a walk before lunch.

11:30 AM  Lunch time! Delicious!

12:30 PM pile back in the car and head home. Flynn passes out in the car for a nap.

1:30 PM home to pick up the dog and a few things. Flynn is is still napping in the car.

2:00 PM arrive at the Mother-in-law's to watch the Bronco game.

2:25 PM Bronco game starts - all of us are hanging out in the basement playing pool and watching the game.

4:30 PM - Pizza arrives!

6:00 PM - back home to wind down from a busy day.

8:00 PM - Put Flynn to bed. While I get him ready Chris reads to him. We are currently working on the Chronicles of Narnia books. Reading them in story order, we are still on the first book The Magician's Nephew

9:00 PM Time for bed another early work day coming up tomorrow.

..This is a pretty standard weekend day for us if Chris is not working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...