Saturday, November 9, 2013

Proud Moments..


My little doodle said Please this morning. Granted I did prompt it from him but he did it for me. I was making french toast and bananas for breakfast. Yum! 

Doodle: "Nana?"
Me: "Say Please."
Doodle: "Pease?" (including sign for please)

I was so proud of him. That was a proper little conversation. They have been working on things like that at his daycare. He is learning sign language and how to say please and thank you. I think manners are really important and starting early is the way to go. We are till working on the Thank You bit but I was so excited that he understands please. 

He is really good using sign language when eating to ask for more too. He impressed his great grandparents the other night at dinner when he would ask for more. I was just happy he was so well behaved at the restaurant. I just couldn't help but beam with pride. When I sit back and think about the past year I am amazed at how quickly he is growing up and how much I really cannot imagine my life without that little doodle. I will never be the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...