Saturday, November 2, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1

01. Introduction & A Recent Photo Of You


Happy Halloween!
Hi! Its been ages so I thought this would be a great way to get in the swing of things again! My name is Leah. I am 30 years old (I know I can't believe it either!). I am married to a wonderful man named Chris. We just celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary on Halloween. ^_^ We also have a handsome little boy named Flynn who is just over 16th months. If you've read any of the other parts of my page you'll know he was 2 months premature and is our amazing little miracle baby.  We live in Colorado but I am originally from NJ and sometimes the Jersey Girl attitude still shows up. I work in Customer Support at a big name tech company in support of another big name company's computers. My favorite color is pink, I love horror movies. I can't live without coffee and I am a chocoholic. I also really love to laugh! I think that all sums me up pretty well ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...