Friday, November 8, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 7

Your Pet Hates...





Higgins is easier to come up with things for this list. Higgins hates it when you touch him if he doesn't want to be touched which is normal with cats but he will curl up in your lap and then will try and bite you if you try and touch him. I think that is the only thing he really hates. I guess you can count Achilles but he tends to egg that bit on so it seems to be more play than hate. Higgins doesn't like people. I am do not really think that is hate. I think he just doesn't trust strangers at all and that is also something cats tend to do I notice.


Achilles hates being trapped in the house when things are going on outside and he doesn't like being left home alone without the rest of us. Anytime we go out in the garage he feels it has to be done too.Other than that I'm not sure. He is too happy of a dog and he is so patient. He loves Flynn and will let him do pretty much anything he wants to him.

I also have a tank of Fish but I really can't imagine that they hate anything at all.

**on a side note this marks 100 posts! I feel like dancing**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...