Sunday, November 17, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 16

What is on top of your bucket list?

I really should write down my bucket list somewhere so that I can really reflect on it. I would say that the top of that list would be to see the World. I've never left this side of the world and I would love to go to everywhere really so it is hard to narrow it down to someplace specific.

So here is the top four places I'd like to see before I die.

First, I would love to go to Ireland. Genetically I am part Irish and my parents (who adopted me) are both part irish. My husband is part irish and his family is very proud of their irish roots. We want to see Dublin but more than that we want to take a tour of the countryside and stay in bed and breakfasts and the likes.

Second, I really want to take a railway tour of Europe. I want to go everywhere so I figure that would be a great way to do it. You can get those eurorail passes that will take you all over. To spend a day or so in one city in one country and then ride the train and wake up the next morning somewhere completely new. That would be amazing.

Third, I would like to go to Sweden. I'm personally not swedish but my mom's family is from there. A few months ago Chris and I were working on our family tree and I was able to find out a little bit of information about my great grandparents and when they became legal citizens of the US and everything. I just think the whole thing would be a lot of fun.

Finally, Japan!!! I really want to go to Tokyo. I mean I'd love to see it all but Tokyo just looks like a lot of fun and so crazy. I have wanted to go there since I was a little girl. 

1 comment:

  1. Name: BroadBase Media
    Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
    Subject: Working together.

    Message:
    Hi,

    We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com. Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.
    Thank you in advance

    Marc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...