Wednesday, November 6, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 5

10 Songs You Love Right Now:
(not in any order)

  1. If Ever I Stray - Frank Turner
  2. I Still Believe  - Frank Turner
  3. Recovery - Frank Turner
  4. She's Everything - Brad Paisley
  5. Yesterday - The Beatles
  6. Same Love - Macklemore
  7. Royals - Lorde
  8. I Am the Walrus - The Beatles
  9. I'll Be - Edwin McCain
  10. Shipping up to Boston - Dropkick Murphys
So I just like most of these songs but some have special meaning to me. First off I discovered Frank Turner last year after I came home from the hospital. The lyrics to If Ever I Stray spoke to me in so many ways it became my anthem for 2012. The song spoke to me about how life put us through hell last year but we kept each other going. "If ever I stray from the the path I follow, take me down to the english channel through me in where the water is shallow and drag me back to shore"
Frank Turner (from video for If Ever I Stray)


The Edwin McCain song is our wedding song. So that will always hold a special place and since our 3rd Anniversary just past its been stuck in my head that past few days. In the same thoughts you have Shipping Up to Boston which is the song we were introduced to at our reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...