Monday, November 11, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 10

What's your best physical feature?


I am my worst critic so this one is a tough one. I guess I would have to say my smile. I get a lot of compliments on it. I think it also helps put people at ease because I've been told I can have a scary face if I am focused or tired, I tend to look pissed off I guess?

I really love to laugh and I have a huge smile. It is by no means perfect. It is in fact big and crooked. When I was a kid my teeth were crowding and so I had some removed but only on one side so they are slightly off. 

When I was a teenager someone said I'd have a pretty smile if my teeth weren't crooked. Gee thanks, but I take pride in my smile and its imperfections because honestly most people don't realize my smile is crooked. I am at an age where a lot of what I used to worry about doesn't matter anymore. I realize everyone is insecure about something and the little quirks are nothing to freak out about and are what make us unique. Also when I smile big enough I squint. Chris says my eyes are like upside down smiley faces when I squint because of the way they are shaped with just adds to my smile.

I say to all of you embrace your uniqueness!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...