Thursday, November 14, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day 13

What is your earliest memory?

This is hard, my memories tend to come and go (I guess I'm getting old!) but I guess a very early memory is playing with my Dad. He would lay on the floor on his back and scoop me up with his legs so my belly was on his shins and I would soar. 

I loved it not only because I was pretending to fly through the clouds but it was something special that I did with him.

It seemed so easy and fun that I try to do it with Flynn. I love to see him laugh and smile the same way I probably did with my dad. I can appreciate those kinds of memories now as I create them with my little boy. Not only for the happiness it gives my little doodle but it also is a great memories for me to look back on when he becomes a teenager and starts rebelling against mommy time.

I know there are bigger memories like going to the zoo, or when we take him to Breckenridge next summer but I like to look back at those special times that are just myself and my parents and so I hope Flynn will feel the same when he is my age. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...